With the arrival and spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus on the island of Ireland and in the interest of the safety and protection of our team and our guests, we have formed a hotel task force to oversee and implement additional activities and actions to assist in avoiding the spread of this, and other, viruses.
Here are the extra measures and actions we are taking to ensure that we step up our efforts to implement a best practice approach.
- Set up of Hotel Covid-19 task force to lead all necessary departmental activities.
Eoin Little General Manager
Cora Ward Head Chef
Danielle Sheedy Leisure Manager
Lynsey Molloy Rooms division manager
Thomas O Halloran Food and Beverage Manager
- Liaison and verification with relevant websites, suppliers and consultants to ensure we have full traceability and are taking all relevant advice onboard. These include but are not limited to; HSE & WHO websites for updates, Irish Hotels Federation guidelines, Local Environmental Health Officer liason, Food hygiene consultant company; Catercare Ltd., Linen Supply company, Our chemical and cleaning equipment company, Best practice guidelines from other hospitality providers.
- Physical review and walk around of hotel by task force to establish areas to focus in on for extra measures, signage.
- Communication of all activities and guidelines to be posted on Internal team email group, hotel social media pages and hotel website
- Availability of disposable anti-bacterial wipes at all relevant locations, especially doors and Gym equipment. There will be a bagged bin at these points of which sealed bags will be disposed of every hour.
- Hand sanitiser available at all cash handling points.
- Relevant official signage to remind ALL stakeholders of important guidelines to follow when on the premises.
- One to one training on hand hygiene implemented for all team by all heads of department.
- Notice points for team and public on hand washing and preventative measures
- Constant awareness of updates on this rapidly evolving and changing situation through official sites as listed above.
- Hand dryers in all public restrooms.
- Paper towels in Leisure changing rooms and team changing facilities with bin and hourly disposal in sealed bags.
- Audit of all glass and dish washing temperatures scheduled and implemented
- Full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls, etc.
- Ongoing communications with all team about symptoms and procedures
- Extra measures and signage unique to our leisure facilities, especially regarding gym equipment.
- Agreement to follow all HSE guidelines and restrictions as they are issued.
- We will keep you updated of all activities as they emerge.
Notwithstanding the above, we cannot stress enough that we really need your commitment and assistance crucially. Follow best practice guidelines as signposted and in link below. This crisis will pass, and normal life will resume.
We are very much open for business and really looking forward to welcoming you all to the hotel If you have any queries or advice for us, please contact us at; email@example.com or call 061 376122
For further information and updates.