Terms & Conditions
· A provisional booking can be made and will be held for a maximum of 14 days, if no definite booking is made within this period we will release the date after contacting you. A deposit of €1000.00 is required to guarantee your booked date. At this stage we will issue a wedding contract signed by both Hotel & Bride and groom which outlines agreed package and terms and conditions. A further €2000.00 is required 2 months prior to the wedding date. Both of these deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable except with specific written authorization from the hotel. If either of these deposits are not received within specified time and in full, the booking is not deemed to be confirmed and the hotel reserve the right to release the booked date.
· On payment of initial deposit, we will hold 18 bedrooms for date of wedding. This includes the complimentary bridal suite and the two complimentary rooms for parents (subject to availability on date of booking). The balance of 15 rooms are at a reduced rate of €10.00 per room less than published rate (excluding any special offers). The rooming list is required 4 weeks prior to the wedding day by email. All reservations for this block of rooms need to be made directly with our reservations team and not the wedding manager; this contact will be supplied at deposit stage. All unallocated rooms will be released to free sale one month prior to wedding date. Cancellations of any of this allocation must be received by the hotel 72 hours before wedding date or full payment will be applied. All no shows in this allocation will be charged and added to the final wedding bill.
· All inclusive packages apply to groups of over 100 seated guests only. A minimum of 100 guests will be charged for regardless of actual attendees under that number. Any increase in notified guest numbers will be charged for accordingly.
· The hotel will not be liable for any failure or delay to provide facilities, services, food or beverage as a result of force majeure events or matters outside its control.
· These prices are valid for the year of 2013/2014 only. Prices for 2015 will be available from February 2014 and all confirmed bookings will be notified at this time.
· Please note that all menu prices are subject to change due to unforeseen tax or price inflations on food items. All confirmed bookings will be notified if such increases apply. A minimum of 28 days’ notice prior to date of event will be given of price change by email.
· All prices are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT and service at time of printing (January 2013). Prices are subject to change in line with any published VAT rate fluctuations in the future. Current rates are; 9% for food and accommodation and 23% for services and beverage.
· Prices quoted for exterior services or product (example; Ice Cream Cart, magician) are subject to change due to said supplier pricing and should be used as a guide only. Client will be notified in advance of any such fluctuations and alternate charge may be agreed then.
· We require the bride and groom to meet with our Wedding representative four weeks in advance of Wedding date to finalise all details and sign a wedding function sheet which outlines agreed details and pricing. These timings will be strictly adhered to. The hotel will remind couple of the need for this meeting closer to date of wedding and it is the Bride and Grooms responsibility to arrange this meeting with the hotel representative.
· After this meeting, the hotel will issue a final function sheet by email to the bride and grooms supplied email address. This needs to be checked and the hotel will assume that it is deemed accurate unless any changes are emailed to representative within 7 days of receipt of said function sheet. Your final numbers of seated guests and table plan must be emailed to hotel 48 hours prior to your wedding date. Hotel does not take any responsibility for any omissions on this. This is the number which will be charged for provided that it does not fall below the minimum number required which is 100 guests. Any additional guests will be charged for accordingly.
· It is the Hotel’s policy to close our bars punctually in accordance with current licensing laws. Our Main hotel function bar will close at 1:30am and all music and dancing must stop at this time. Our Residents bar is available until 4am at the discretion of the Manager on Duty and is strictly for the use of residents only.
· The hotel reserves the right to close any/all bars and eject any guests that they deem to be displaying behaviour that is inappropriate or a danger to any other guest of the hotel.
· The hotel reserves the right to cancel any wedding booking that it deems will adversely affect the reputation, standing in the community or the safety of staff and other guests of the hotel prior to or during event.
· The hotel does not permit any food or beverage to be brought into the premises: the only exception is in regards to the wedding cake or agreed wine requirements on which corkage is being paid.
· The hotel will endeavour, where possible, to assist guests with storage of equipment, personal property, wedding cakes, etc. but cannot accept any loss or damage to same. A safety deposit box is provided in the bridal suite at the Bride and Grooms discretion. The hotel accepts no responsibility for any items lost or stolen on the premises.
· The hotel does not permit the usage of confetti or glitter in the ballroom or grounds.
· All Final bills must be settled the day after wedding date.
· The hotel reserves the right to bill any charges that have been agreed in writing in advance which may have been omitted from final bill, at a later date.
Back to main weddings Page